American consumers are waking up to the fact that going through life with a low credit score, and thus having poor financial health, is going to impact their quality of life almost as much as their physical health. It seems that everyone wants to know how to ‘fix my credit’ and recover from the mistakes of their past.
The good news is you can recover and restore your credit score and financial health in two ways.
The first is to remove, as much as possible, negative items from one’s credit reports with Experian, Equifax and Transunion, the 3 major credit reporting agencies. There is a specific process governed by federal law that can assist in removing erroneous, obsolete and unverified items from a consumer credit report.
By law, a consumer has the right to fix my credit themselves through the major credit reporting agencies (CRA’s). However, one must understand that this is a major expense to the bureaus and does not generate them revenue. Therefore, within the boundaries of the law, they have put up some roadblocks for consumers in making this process accessible while at the same time making it seem very accessible.
That is why credit restoration companies exist. To help consumers navigate through the process and take the burden of time and expertise off consumers. Just like many things we can do ourselves such as work on our own cars, replace our own hot water heaters, etc., it just makes sense to pay someone else who has more expertise to fix my credit for us. So, removing negative or derogatory items from our credit reports is one way of improving our score. And, that is always the first step in improving our credit score.
However, we can also educate ourselves as to what we can do proactively to improve our score
. We first need to understand how our personal credit reports look against the scoring models of each of the CRA’s. In other words, what do we need to do to get more positive trade lines or accounts on our reports to add to a positive credit score increase?
Unfortunately not many people are in the business of educating people about how to fix my credit or offer services and solutions.
That is where our company has concentrated its efforts over the past few years and now offers a suite of services at a very affordable rate (just $89/month) to not only restore a consumers score by attempting to remove negative items but by educating them on how to proactively increase their score as well.
Here’s a list of services and solutions we offer:
- Credit Restoration
- Online Credit Monitoring- See an updated credit report and credit score 24/7
- Education on Attaining a Positive Credit Score
- An Attorney specializing in trade line removal and creditor harassment
- Debt Payoff- a service that teaches consumers how to pay off their debts in up to half the time
- Will, Trust and Powers of Attorney- protecting a consumer’s assets
- Identity Theft Protection
- Document Security and Organization- identifies and records the location of all one’s important personal & financial documents
- And, several money-saving services as well.
- Restoring a credit score is important, or course. But getting serious about improving and securing one’s complete financial health is imperative in today’s economy.
For further information contact us at:
(619) 492-3040 or (727) 222-0120 or visit us at www.eracreditservices.com
*ERA Credit Services is an Independent Agent for Financial Education Services and United Credit Education Services