Credit Repair Business Videos
Researching how to start a credit repair business can be a daunting task. It can be confusing and overwhelming. What we’ve done is put together some very informative credit repair business videos to guide you through the process. First, let’s determine what type of business model is right for you. Then we’ll show you our business model and let you decide if it fits your goals and what you’re trying to accomplish.
Starting a Credit Repair Business – Where Do I Start?
Starting a Credit Repair Business for Under $500
Creating Residual Income with a Credit Repair Business
Work from Home in a Credit Repair Business
A Home Based Financial Services Opportunity
Financial Education Services Business Overview
How does this work and how do I get started?
You’ve now watched several of our credit repair business videos. You should have a pretty good idea about what it takes to build a credit repair business. And, you now know what our business model is all about. So, in review, why and how is our business model different?
- The infrastructure for the entire business is provided for you. You don’t have to create websites, marketing materials, hire staff and everything else that goes with starting a new business.
- The services are provided by a well trained staff. These people take excellent care of your customer. So, what you need to do is go find new customers
- You can start part-time or full time. And, you can work from home
- You can build your business as large as you want by developing a team of other Agents. You get paid on their production
- You develop residual income from the sales of our Protection Plans and the sales from your Agents
- You receive training from the top Agents in FES. Video, webinar and conference call training is immediately available to you
- You can attend live seminars taught by Vice Presidents in FES. These VP’s produce in excess of $100,000 in business monthly. Some of our trainers do $500,000 to over $2.5 million in business per month. You learn from top producers how to be a top producer.
Are You Ready to Get Started? Call Us Today
Clearwater, FL Office (727) 222-0120
El Cajon, CA Office (619) 492-3040