The Key to the Credit Repair Business
I’ve spoken to dozens of people that desire to be in the credit repair business. Nearly every one of those people did not know all the factors necessary to consider before starting a credit repair business. There is much to know before making the decision to start a business in the credit repair industry. Also there is much to know about building a business once that decision to jump into it is made.
Factors to Consider Before Starting
a Credit Repair Business
- What type of business model is best for you?
- How much is the initial investment and ongoing expenses?
- How much should you charge?
- As a for profit credit repair business you cannot charge upfront fees. How will that affect our cash flow?
- What are your states laws regarding a credit repair business?
- Do you have to put up a surety bond in your state, how much is that bond, how much will it cost you and where do you get one?
- Do you want to be able to do business outside your state?
- How much time to have to devote to 3 key aspects of the business? Marketing, Sales, Administration
- Do you have all three skill sets? – Marketing, Sales, Administration
- How are you going to get customer prospects on an ongoing basis?
- How are you going to sell against the competition?
- How big to you want to build this business?
- Do you have the proper Mind Set to be an entrepreneur?
- Can you make enough money just doing credit repair sales based solely on your own efforts?
- Where are you going to get your training?
- Will you receive training on an ongoing basis?
- Will your trainers be the top producers in the credit repair industry or are they just teaching you how to text book information?
- Will your trainers have a vested interest in your success or are they just making fees for training you?
We Offer Our Agents the Best Business & Success Training Available
Training is the key to being successful in this business. Going it on your own is a recipe for failure. We provide you with the Skill Set and the Mind Set for success in this industry. if you decide to join our team you will be taught by people currently in the business that are producing a minimum of $100,000 a month in revenue and have a vested interest in helping you become successful.
Our training system is documented and proven. All you have to do is be coachable and plug in. We have online training, conference call training, live local trainings (in many areas), and live Advanced Trainings in several cities a month around the country.
With our system you are certainly set up in business from day one but perhaps the most valuable benefit we offer our Agents is the very best training in the industry.