Credit Repair Videos
You can certainly visit our Credit Repair page to learn about our credit repair and other services we have to increase your credit score. But some people love to watch videos. So we compiled credit repair videos to answer any questions you have about credit repair. If you spend time on this page you will be an expert on how credit repair works.
- How and why does credit repair work?
- How long does credit repair take?
- Do you need to sign a contract for credit repair?
- Is there a guarantee that credit repair will work?
- How is our credit repair company and credit repair service different?
- Can you track your credit repair progress?
- Will there be someone available to talk with you about your credit repair account?
- What type of items can be removed in the credit repair process?
- How many points will your credit score increase?
- And much more….
Credit Repair – What Type of Items Can Be Removed?
How is Your Credit Repair Company Different?
How Long Does Credit Repair Take?
Why and How Does Credit Repair Work?
Here’s What You Get with Our Credit Repair Service
- Honesty, integrity and transparency
- Reasonable expectations for your specific situation
- A company with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and accreditation with the national Association of Credit Services Organizations
- No hype, no over promising
- Services other than credit repair that will impact your entire credit score
- Services that will protect your assets such as your home, cars, bank accounts, retirement programs and more from probate courts and keep your assets in your family
- Money saving services for insurance, travel, prescription drugs and online shopping
- All for just $188 to start and only $89/month. No contract. Clients see results in as little as 60 days.
We get most of our business from referrals. Referrals from our customers, yes. But also from banks, real estate companies, mortgage companies, automobile dealerships, solar companies and even credit card companies! Why? Because they have clients that want to purchase from them that don’t have the necessary credit score for financing.
Our Credit Protection Plan
or Give Us a Call
Clearwater, FL Office – (727) 222-0120
El Cajon, CA Office – (619) 492-3040