When you come up with the idea to start a credit repair business it seems pretty simple. But after doing some research you realize that there’s a lot to it. And, it’s going to take more time and money than you originally anticipated. Even just the basics can be hurdles to jump over. But I’m hear to give you good news. You can start a credit repair agency and do it today!
To Do List for Starting a Credit Repair Business
Federal and State Laws have to be researched and overcome. Can you afford to not accept upfront fees? And, can you afford the surety bond if one is required by your state.
You’ll need to find a way to pull credit for your clients or are you going to have to ask your clients to pull their own? Or, maybe they sign up for a credit report service and give you their username and password. That’s not ideal.
Then you become aware that it’s next to impossible to find a merchant services company to work with someone in the credit repair business. So, how are you going to be able to process credit and debit cards?
Of course, you have to choose the best credit repair software to use. Or, at least pick one that isn’t going to cost a fortune.
Maybe you know how to build a website, maybe not. But that has to be tackled for sure.
In order to start a credit repair agency you have to have credit repair training…
Oh, and marketing materials like business cards, brochures and flyers. Too bad you couldn’t have a high quality video.
And all that’s just for starters. You haven’t yet figured out who’s going to do the marketing, the sales, and deliver the credit repair service. Oh wait, that’s all on you!
What If There Were a Way to Start a Credit Repair Agency TODAY?
Well, there is! Our company has been in business since 2004 and offers an opportunity for you to own your own credit repair business as an independent Agency. It’s very similar to a State Farm Insurance Agency. You would market to and sell to customers and the parent company delivers the services.
- All federal and state laws have been satisfied so you can not only do business in your state but ALL 50 STATES!
- The company pulls credit for your clients.
- All credit and debit card transactions are processed by the company.
- You’ll have an expert staff that analyzes credit reports and drafts the dispute letters.
- You do not need any software or even need to learn how to write a dispute letter.
- The company gives you a customized website.
- Professional, compliant marketing materials are available including professional marketing videos for you to use.
- And, because they deliver the credit repair service you can simply concentrate on marketing and sales to help even more customers.
- You’ll have an excellent online training platform so you don’t have to leave your home or office to learn the basics. And, you can do the training anytime you want.
- Would you like to learn this business from someone that is a multiple award winner and has brought in over $ 4 million in revenue? You will. You’ll have one on one coaching and get weekly LIVE training from me, Dale Guiducci. I will teach you EXACTLY how credit repair works and make you an expert for your clients.
But It Gets Even Better Than That
You’ll be able offer far more than just credit repair to your clients. Don’t get me wrong. Credit repair is a great service. It increases consumer credit scores. In fact, we’re very good at it and have been since 2004. We’re (NACSO) National Association of Credit Services Organizations certified and our credit repair division has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
But credit repair only works on Payment History which makes up just 35% of a credit score. What about the other 65%? You’ll have other services to provide to your clients at no extra charge that will affect 100% of their credit score.
You Could Be in the Credit Repair Business Today!
Become an independent Agent with us today. Everything mentioned here is provided to you immediately. You could be out talking to customers and enrolling them today!!
A Credit Repair Agency is a Great Way to Start a Part Time Credit Repair Business
If you have to initially get started with a credit repair business part time this is perfect! The company provides you with everything you need so you can do this with 10 hours a week or more. How would you be able to start a credit repair business on 10 hours a week on your own?
But Here’s the Best Part
If you’ve done the research you know that to start a credit repair business could cost you $10,000 and far more. So, if I told you that it would cost just $5,000 to start your own Agency you’d probably be thrilled.
Relax Because You Can Start a Credit Repair Agency for Less Than $300!
But you have to do something before you jump in.
You have to watch the 30 minute video below to learn the details on our credit repair services, the cost to the customer, your compensation, our business development opportunity, our credit repair business training and how to get started. Once you’ve done that then you’re ready to book a phone appointment with me to get your questions answered and start your Agency if you’re ready.
So, go ahead and watch this video. Then book that phone appointment.
You’ll be speaking directly to me, Dale Guiducci. Here’s a little about me…
I decided to start a credit repair agency in June of 2012. Since then I have become one of the most successful Agents in the country. I have won every major award and contest the company has. But more importantly I’ve helped others become successful in their own Agency which is what I want to do for you.
Now Book That Appointment!