Lexington Law is perhaps the most well known credit repair company in the industry. Here is a Lexington Law review. Let’s see how we at ERA Credit Services compares with this industry giant.
Note- ERA Credit Services is an independent Agent for United Credit Education Services (UCES). The information below is based on data regarding both ERA Credit Services and UCES.
The information listed below regarding Lexington Law was provided by Simple Thrifty Living
- Years in Business – 25
- States Serviced- All 50
- BBB Rating (as of 1/31/19) – Not Rated
- BBB Accreditation – NO
- BBB Star Rating – <2 out of 5
- BBB Complaints 578 (last 3 years)
- National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO) Accreditation – NO
ERA Credit Services
- Years In Business –15
- States Serviced- All 50 & U.S. Territories
- BBB Rating (as of 1/31/19) – A+
- BBB Accreditation – YES
- BBB Star Rating – 4 out of 5
- BBB Complaints 12 – All Responded to
- National Association of Credit Services Organizations Accreditation (NACSO) – YES
Note- Typically Lexington Law addresses one or two accounts approximately every 60 days which increases the length of time to complete the service.
- Standard service of disputing items with the credit bureaus
- Premier Service- Add credit monitoring and credit improvement analysis
- Premier Plus- Add identity fraud alerts and personal finance tools
- All negatives items addressed immediately (within 5-7 business days)
- Credit attorneys to address credit bureaus and debt collectors
- Online Client Portal for monitoring your account
- Real time Online Credit Monitoring
- Identity Monitoring and $1,000,000 Identity Theft Protection Policy
- Credit Building Recommendations and Tools
- Online Debt Pay Off System
- Online Budgeting Tool
- Will, Trust, Powers of Attorney
- Net Worth Calculator and Planner
- Savings Goals Planner
Standard Service – $89.95/month
Premier Service – $109.95/month
Premier Plus – $129.95/month
$99 One time Activation and $89/month for all services
Average Length of Service
One Year– reported randomly by consumers
Note- some clients saw faster results and some clients saw slower results.
Average Length of Service
Note- some clients saw faster results and some clients saw slower results
After this Lexington Law review and comparison with ERA Credit Services you can make an informed decision. Should you go with the industry giant? Or, should you go with a company that has a goal of getting you the highest credit score as quickly as possible? And, will provide you with more service for less cost.
To learn more ‘Book a Phone Appointment’ with us today!
It’s Free with No Obligation