American consumers are waking up to the fact that going through life with a low credit score and having poor financial health, is going to impact their quality of life almost as much as their physical health. It seems that everyone wants to know how to ‘fix my credit’ and recover from the mistakes of their past.
The good news is you can recover and restore your credit score and financial health in two ways.
The first is to remove, as much as possible, negative items from your credit reports with Experian, Equifax and Transunion, the 3 major credit reporting agencies. There is a specific process governed by federal law that can assist in removing erroneous, obsolete and unverified items from a consumer credit report.
By law, a consumer has the right to fix my credit themselves through the major credit reporting agencies (CRA’s). However, this process is a major expense to the bureaus and does not generate them revenue. Therefore, within the boundaries of the law, they have put up some roadblocks for consumers in making this process accessible while at the same time making it seem very accessible.
That is why credit restoration companies exist. To help consumers navigate through the process and take the burden of time and expertise off consumers. Just like many things we can do ourselves such as work on our own cars, replace our own hot water heaters, etc., it just makes sense to pay someone else who has more expertise to fix my credit for us. So, removing negative or derogatory items from our credit reports is one way of improving our score. And, that is always the first step in improving our credit score.
Fix My Credit – What Else Can be Done Other Than Credit Repair?
Whether we do credit repair ourselves or work with a professional, credit repair impacts just 35% of our credit score. What about the other 65%? Amounts owed, types of credit, length of credit history, and new credit all impact our credit score.
We educate people about how to fix their credit & offer services and solutions.
That is where our company has concentrated its efforts over the past few years and now offers a suite of services at a very affordable rate (just $89/month) to not only restore a consumers score by attempting to remove negative items but educate them on how to proactively increase their score as well.
Here’s a list of services and solutions we offer:
- Credit Restoration
- Online Credit Monitoring- See an updated credit report and credit score 24/7
- Education on Attaining a Positive Credit Score
- An Attorney specializing in trade line removal and creditor harassment
- Debt Payoff- a service that teaches consumers how to pay off their debts in up to half the time
- Identity Monitoring
- Document Security and Organization- identifies and records the location of all one’s important personal & financial documents
- And, several money-saving services as well.
- Restoring a credit score is important, or course. But getting serious about improving and securing one’s complete financial health is imperative in today’s economy.
Fixing your credit is different than fixing someone else’s credit. That’s because what’s on your credit report is different than anyone else. So, in order to share what we’ll need to specifically do for you we would like to speak with you.
Start Repairing Your Credit in Just 15 Minutes for Less Than $3 a Day!
STOP putting up with a poor credit score, not qualifying for the things you want, and having that negative feeling
WE GIVE YOU 4 OPTIONS
Option 1- Call us at 727-222-0120
Note- we are super busy helping our clients. If you get our voice mail please leave a good time to contact you. Thanks!
Option 2- Input your info and we’ll contact you within 24 hours
Option 3- Click below to Choose the Day & Time You’d Like Us to Call
AND, we’ll take $50 off when you book an appointment!
Appointment Calendar is Set for Eastern Standard Time
Option 4- Click to Enroll NOW!
I hope you got value from this post. That is my goal.
If you did, you can get notified of new blog posts as I publish them. Just enter your Name & Email Address.
“That is the only email you’ll get from me and I do not distribute my subscriber’s information”. – Dale Guiducci
This post was originally published in May of 2015 and has been updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.