Credit Repair Videos
You can certainly visit our Credit Repair page to learn about our credit repair and other services we have to increase your credit score. But some people love to watch videos. So we compiled credit repair videos to answer any questions you have about credit repair. If you spend time on this page you will be an expert on how credit repair works. Or, Visit Our YouTube Channel!
ERA Credit Services is an Independent Agency representing a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and does not directly provide credit repair services or accept funds from clients for credit repair services.
- How and why does credit repair work?
- How long does credit repair take?
- Do you need to sign a contract for credit repair?
- Is there a guarantee that credit repair will work?
- How is our credit repair company and credit repair service different?
- Can you track your credit repair progress?
- Will there be someone available to talk with you about your credit repair account?
- What type of items can be removed in the credit repair process?
- How many points will your credit score increase?
- And much more….
Why and How Does Credit Repair Work?
Credit Repair – What Type of Items Can Be Removed?
How is Your Credit Repair Company Different?
How Long Does Credit Repair Take?
Here’s What You Get with Our Credit Repair Service
- Honesty, integrity, and transparency
- Reasonable expectations for your specific situation
- No hype, no over promising
- Services other than credit repair that will impact your entire credit score
- Services that will protect your assets such as your home, cars, bank accounts, retirement programs and more from probate courts and keep your assets in your family
- Money-saving services for telemedicine, travel, cell phone service, and online shopping
- All for just $188 to start and only $89/month. No contract. Clients see results in as little as 60 days.
We get most of our business from referrals. Referrals from our customers, yes. But also from banks, real estate companies, mortgage companies, automobile dealerships, solar companies, and even credit card companies! Why? Because they know we can get their clients the highest credit score possible in the shortest time allowed by federal law.
Pick a Day & Time, and Let’s Talk!
Please Note- Appointment Calendar is Set for Eastern Standard Time
Clearwater, FL Office – (727) 222-0120
El Cajon, CA Office – (619) 492-3040