The Financial Literacy Challenge
Are you financially literate and responsible? Are you protecting yourself and your family? Do you have peace of mind? Join the millions of Americans who are taking the 3 minute financial literacy challenge and find out.
Answer Yes or No to Each of the Following 10 Questions
and Find Out Your Score Below!
- Do you know your FICO score?
- If you know your FICO score, do you have a 740 or above so that you can save the most money and have the most control over your financial position? (If you don’t know your FICO score move on to question 3)
- Do you have all of the following : Last Will, Living Trust, Health Care and Financial Power of Attorney?
- Do you have all of your personal and financial documents and information (life insurance policy, banking information, Will and Trust, Deeds of Trust, etc.) organized and in a place that your family could readily and easily access if something were to happen to you?
- Are you aware that identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the country today?
- Do you have some type of identity theft protection system currently in place?
- Do you feel you are on track to be debt free at this point in your life?
- Do you have a budgeting and debt payoff tool or system that helps you to payoff your debt most efficiently and enables you to know the exact amount and year that you will be debt free?
- Do you feel that your formal education or your upbringing sufficiently prepared you to appropriately manage your finances and important personal matters as it relates to protecting your identity, credit, assets, real estate, personal property and family?
- If you knew of a way, at an affordable price, to get all the education and services you needed to protect yourself and your family, would you be interested in knowing how?
If you answered yes to 7 or more of the questions, congratulations! You are financially literate, likely responsible for protecting yourself and your family and probably enjoy peace of mind knowing you have everything in order.
If you answered yes less than 7 times, you are likely leaving your family unprotected, likely not handling your financial matters as you probably should and you likely don’t have the peace of mind you want. Therefore the biggest question for you is, are you willing to gain financial literacy?
Contact us to find out how you can very affordably be on the road to protecting your identity, credit, family, finances and future and how you could truly have the peace of mind you deserve. We have the answers and we can help.