For your convenience, we have provided the following client resources below.
Access to Your Online Account
Go to www.UCESProtectionPlan.com
Your username is your email address
Your password is the last 4 digits of your SS#
For General Questions about your Protection Plan Service
Customer Support (Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm Eastern)
248-848-9065 option 1
For Questions regarding your Payments or to Update Credit Card Information
248-848-9065 option 3 (Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm Eastern)
The Credit Bureaus will accept the following for proof of SS#:
1) A copy of your social security card
2) A copy of a W-2 or 1099 from your employer
3) A copy of a pay stub showing your full 9-digit SS#
4) A copy of some other document that contains your full 9-digit SS# from a third party such as a bank or insurance company.
NOTE: The credit bureaus WILL NOT accept a copy of a tax return even if was prepared by a tax preparer
The Credit Bureaus will accept the following for proof of residence:
1) A copy of your driver’s license showing the same address you provided us
2) A copy of a document such as a bank statement, cell phone or other bill showing your current address
Send Us Your Updated Reports from the Credit Bureaus
Each of the 3 credit bureaus will send you updated reports at the end of each round of disputes. THEY ARE NOT SENDING THIS INFORMATION TO US SO WE DEPEND ON YOU TO FORWARD THAT TO US.
You can scan and email your updates to:
You can also mail them to the address below. But please note that is the slowest and least favorable form of getting this information to us.
United Credit Education Services
P.O. Box 130
Farmington, MI 48332
For other contact information click here