When you look for credit repair companies on the internet it may be overwhelming. There are 10 credit repair companies listed on the 1st page of Google. Do you just call the 1st company listed? Do you call all of them?
What if you new some questions to ask when you visited these credit repair companies websites and/or called them? Wouldn’t that make it easier? Below is a list of questions to ask and the reason why you want to ask each question.
Questions to Ask Credit Repair Companies
- How long have you been in business?
Experience and track record in the credit repair industry is critical to success for you as a client. Unlike in real estate or the mortgage industry there is no licensing required in credit repair. Therefore, just because a company is listed on the front page of Google doesn’t mean they’re good at what they do.
- Are you accredited and what is your rating with the Better Business Bureau?
A BBB accreditation and high rating is a great indicator of a solid company. If credit repair companies often don’t do a good job consumers will submit complaints to the BBB. You can actually visit their BBB page and see complaints, if any. If a company isn’t accredited and rated by the BBB stay away.
- Are they certified by the National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO)?
For many of the same reasons as above a NACSO certification will give you peace of mind that do a good job for their clients. Typically, only established, experienced credit repair companies will have a NACSO certification.
- Do they dispute ALL derogatory items on your credit report immediately?
Understand that most credit repair companies do not. They only challenge or dispute one or two items at a time. This prolongs the time it takes to get you a result and costs you far more money. If they don’t address all your items immediately find another credit repair company that does.
- Do they make recommendations and coach you on what you could be doing to increase your credit score?
Credit repair is an effective means to increase your credit score. But you should be made aware of what you can do to impact your credit score now and for the future. If they can’t or don’t do this you aren’t working with the one of the best credit repair companies.
These are the main questions to ask when looking for credit repair companies to work with.
If you call our company we answer these questions on the phone right away.
- We have a track record since 2004 and have assisted over 250,000 clients in increasing their credit score. And, we help clients in all 50 states.
- We’re backed by an A Better Business Bureau rating and are accredited by the BBB.
- At ERA we are backed by a NACSO certification.
- Every negative item we find on your credit reports will be addressed right away to get you results in as little as 45 days.
- We’ll make recommendations and coach you on how to have the highest credit score possible.
So, give us a call. We have proven time and time again that we are one of the best credit repair companies in America today.
We offer a free, no obligation consultation on your specific situation.
We’ll explain fully how it all works .
We’ll give you an honest assessment on the time frame it will take for you to remove negative items from your reports.
And, we’ll give you a fair price for the best credit repair service in the country.
Book a Phone Appointment Right Now!
Or visit the Credit Repair page on our website to read more about our specific services.