Not Just Credit Repair Training, Credit Repair "Business" Training
We’ve spoken to hundreds of people that desire to be in the credit repair business and are seeking credit repair training. The vast majority were interested in learning how to pull credit, analyze credit reports, and draft dispute letters. Those are NOT the skills you need to build a successful credit repair business. Those are skills you need to work as an employee for a credit repair company!
But someone has to pull credit and draft dispute letters, right? Yes! We have a staff of highly trained people that do all of that for you and your credit repair clients. This allows you to spend more time building your business.
What Credit Repair Training Skills Do You Need to Learn?
With our credit repair business model, even though you won't be drafting dispute letters, you still need to know everything about repairing credit. You need to understand credit repair law and the credit repair process. In effect, you need to become a credit repair expert. You'll receive that knowledge through our flexible and convenient recorded and live online credit repair classes.
We provide everything you need to "launch" your business. All the technology, website, portal for your customers, admin staff to deliver the services, and more. But what you need to bring to the table is the ability to find customers. Then professionally explain the services to them and enroll them. Marketing and Sales. That's where the value is in any business.
Trying to go it alone, or to piece it all together from what you can learn on the internet is difficult at best. At worst it's a disaster. It leads to lost time, energy, and money. And ultimate failure.
First of all, we provide you with everything you need to get the business started TODAY! That's right. It's all done for you.
- Personalized Website
- Professional Marketing Materials (customized for you)
- An Online Business Portal that tracks your credit repair customers, overall production, income, and far more
- An Online Marketing Program with marketing videos, landing pages, and CRM
- AND, you get a staff of highly trained people that pull & analyze your client's credit reports
- This same staff generates dispute letters and sends them out
- You track the progress of all this from your Online Portal
All of that is important. It will save you time, energy, and money. BUT...
we also provide you with training on how to build a business.
Where do you find customers?
What do you tell them to get them to do business with you and not your competitors?
How do you get referrals for clients?
How do you build a business that produces revenue and income every day whether you work or not?
Factors to Consider Before Starting a Credit Repair Business
- What type of credit repair business model is best for you?
- How much are the initial investment and ongoing expenses?
- How much should you charge?
- As a 'for profit' credit repair business, you cannot charge upfront fees. How will that affect our cash flow?
- What are your state laws regarding a credit repair business?
- Do you have to put up a credit repair surety bond in your state, how much is that bond, how much will it cost you and where do you get one?
- Do you want to be able to do business outside your state?
- How much time to have to devote to 3 key aspects of the business? Marketing, Sales, Administration
- Do you have all three skill sets? – Marketing, Sales, Administration
- Where will you get customer prospects on an ongoing basis?
- How are you going to sell against the competition?
- How big do you want to build this business?
- Do you have the proper Mind Set to be an entrepreneur?
- Can you make enough money just doing credit repair sales based solely on your own efforts?
- Where are you going to get your credit repair training?
- Will you receive training on an ongoing basis?
- Are your trainers the top producers in the credit repair industry or are they just teaching you textbook information?
- Will your trainers have a vested interest in your success or are they just making fees for training you?
Learn How to Build a Successful Credit Repair Business
Training is the key to being successful in this business. Going it on your own is a recipe for failure. We provide you with training to grow a successful credit repair business.
Our training system is documented and proven. All you have to do is be coachable and plugin. We have online credit repair training that you can do on your schedule. You'll be a member of our private Facebook Group and have access to LIVE and video training. And, you'll receive one on one coaching from top national producers with close to $1 million in annual revenues.
With our system, you are certainly set up in business from day one but perhaps the most valuable benefit we offer our Agents is the very best credit repair training in the industry.
You owe it to yourself before you make a decision to buy software and learn how to write dispute letters to learn about our business model.
Watch this video and then 'Book a Phone Appointment'
with us to get all your questions answered
Please Note- Appointment Calendar is Set for Eastern Standard Time
ERA Credit Services and/or its partners, agents, or affiliates make no guarantees to the level of financial success our Independent Credit Repair Agents can achieve. Earning substantial income with this opportunity requires hard work, leadership, and dedication and some Agents may make no money at all. All income you receive will depend upon your individual effort and ability.