Looking for an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity was originally posted in 2014 and was updated January, 2017
If you’re setting out to find an MLM or network marketing opportunity you most likely have experience in the industry. Therefore, you want to find a company with the attributes that are important to you. But at the same time eliminating many of the pitfalls or disadvantages you may have discovered with a previous company.
What if you could find a company that offered all the advantages and attributes of a great MLM opportunity but had eliminated many of the pitfalls and disadvantages? Let’s examine what some of these advantages and disadvantages are.
Advantages of an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity
- Residual and recurring income
- Utilizing the efforts of other people (OPE)
- Start up/ground floor opportunity
- Low start up cost
- Low overhead
- No inventory
- Selling products that are needed not just desired
- Unlimited income potential
Disadvantages of an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity
- Ongoing monthly fees/costs for product
- Trying to recruit family and friends
- Ground floor opportunities usually come from inexperienced companies
- Products that are over priced
- Products that have competition at retail stores
- Selling a product that is a desire not a need
- Having to train and manage people
- Carrying inventory so people can try the product
- Competition from other MLM’s in the same space
- Low initial income
If you have experience in the industry you can perhaps add items to each of the lists above. The point is that choosing the right network marketing opportunity is the key. And, you want to have as many advantages and eliminate as many of the disadvantages as possible.
Here’s a company that I believe has done so and something you may want to take a strong look at. Many “traditional” network marketers will find this company to be very unique. It may be a bit foreign to them and they don’t quite grasp the differences.
Network Marketing Opportunity
Financial Education Services (FES) is a 14 year old company so the infrastructure is solid and stable, and they have tremendous scalability. FES is also debt free. It’s a ground floor opportunity without the typical risk associated with a company that is new.
The flagship product of FES is not a product at all. It’s a service, credit repair. Tens of millions of people are in need of this service and will continue to need credit repair long into the future. Because FES and its credit repair division, United Credit Education Services, have not only a 14 year track record but they have already serviced 250,000 customers. And, they both have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
They also have other financial services that people need such as a will & trust and identity theft protection. Also a service that helps people pay off their debt faster, on line credit monitoring and more. By offering services and not products they eliminate the issue of buying and maintaining inventory. And, the margins for services are far better than for products because there are no manufacturing and shipping costs. Therefore they can actually offer these services for less than traditional businesses can. This puts their independent Agents in a great position to compete in the marketplace and still have a very lucrative pay plan.
Referrals for Sales from Other Professionals
Something that FES has to offer that perhaps no other company in the MLM or network marketing space has is the ability to get referrals for sales from other professionals. Real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, auto salespeople and dealers, banks, solar companies and more. Any professional or company that has a need for their clients to have a certain credit score to close business with them is a potential referral source. Individuals and companies in the industries listed above lose a significant amount of their business because their prospective customers cannot qualify due to credit score. The FES Agent can solve this problem by developing relationships with these people who are happy to refer these “lost” prospects to them.
Eliminating the Negatives of Network Marketing
This company certainly provides all the advantages listed above but here’s how they have eliminated the typical disadvantages of MLM or network marketing.
- Ongoing monthly fees/costs for product- Agents for FES can choose, and should choose to purchase their services for a nominal monthly fee. But once they have 5 other Agents or customers on the services theirs is now free. No more monthly fee.
- Recruiting everyone that you know- FES promotes recruiting of Agents certainly but trains their Agents to look for serious business-minded entrepreneurs. That may be one’s neighbor but more than likely friends and neighbors become customers or simply referral sources.
- Ground floor opportunities usually come from inexperienced companies- This company has a ground floor opportunity but is not a start up by any means. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Products that are over-priced- FES services are priced lower than what is found in the current marketplace for an inferior service.
- Products that have competition at retail stores- the consumer cannot find the services FES offers at a store. They aren’t going to replace these services while running their errands.
- Selling a product that is a desire not a need- The services that FES offers are not just a desire. People need what FES Agents have to sell to be able to refinance or buy a home, car, rent a home or apartment, and more.
- Having to train your own team- FES provides the top training in the industry. The concept is to plug your new Agents into the training system and allow the top producers in the company to train your Agents. Also, FES trainings are not hype and not just motivational. Their trainings are filled with content about building a business.
- Carrying inventory so people can try the product- no inventory is needed
- Competition from other MLM’s in the same space- there is none
- Low initial income- this may be the best part. An FES Agent can earn a $100 commission on a credit repair sale (Protection Plan Membership with credit repair), and $12/month residually. What other MLM company has a product or a service where one sale can result in that type of pay off? FES Agents can get themselves in a position on a part-time basis to be earning $4,000 or month or more in 90 days or less. Of course, results are based on the individual Agents efforts and time they put into the business. Click here for details and our income disclosure.
Contact Us About This Network Marketing Opportunity
If you are looking for an MLM or network marketing opportunity but want a company that is different, and has eliminated many of the pitfalls in the industry, FES just might be for you.
Contact Dale Guiducci, Vice President with Financial Education Services and owner of ERA Credit Services, an independent Agent of FES and United Credit Education Services.
For more information on the FES network marketing opportunity visit http://eracreditservices.com/credit-repair-business-opportunity/