If you are interested in starting a credit repair business, then you realize there are a lot of items to research. Many start their research by looking for credit repair software that they'll use to generate dispute letters. There are many different options out there which makes it more confusing and time-consuming. So, what is the best credit repair software for business?
I have talked to literally thousands of people over the last 10+ years who either want to be in the credit repair business or already were. Those that were in the credit repair business had already done the research. There were many to choose from:
The Best Credit Repair Software
The #1 choice for those that were already in the credit repair business that I talked to is Credit Repair Cloud. A lot of these credit repair business owners had spent a lot of time researching, and also using Credit Repair Cloud, and decided it was the best credit repair software.
But read on…
The most important thing for you to realize is that these established credit repair business owners that were using the best credit dispute software were talking to me because something was wrong with their business. To be more specific, something was wrong with their business model. They were calling me to understand our credit repair business model to overcome the challenges they had. What were those challenges?
Let’s go back to the research you’re doing. You’re coming to realize that to get your business started, in addition to finding the best credit repair business software, you also have to:
- Investigate what your state requirements are (surety bonds and more).
- Realize that satisfying your state requirement only allows you to do business in your state.
- Investigate the federal Credit Restoration Organizations Act (CROA) to understand how you can charge a client.
- Figure out how to pull credit for your clients (credit report brokers will not work with credit repair companies). Even Credit Repair Cloud refers you to an online credit monitoring service that requires your client to pull their own credit. This is not the most professional approach.
- Figure out how to be able to take credit and debit cards (merchant services companies will not work with credit repair companies).
- Build a website and learn how to drive traffic to that website while competing with large companies on Google such as Lexington Law, CreditRepair.com, Pyramid Credit Repair, and others.
- Develop strategies to compete with companies in and out of your area that have a Better Business Bureau rating and accreditation, National Association of Credit Services Organizations (NACSO) certification, or other designations.
- And more…
But What's Your Biggest Challenge
HERE IS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE YOU FACE AND WHY THESE CREDIT REPAIR BUSINESS OWNERS WERE CALLING ME. Despite what ALL these credit dispute software companies tell you, providing credit repair service to a client is very time-consuming. You need to figure out how you’re going to find the time to market your business, sell to those prospects, provide customer support after the sale AND, provide the service. Importing credit reports and generating dispute letters is key. But it’s only part of providing service.
And, by the way, even if you figure this out, you’re still only providing credit repair (the removal of derogatory items) to your clients. Successful credit repair companies today provide far more services like online credit monitoring, identity monitoring, credit education, and online tools for their clients.
If you can afford to hire staff, you may overcome this challenge. But if you’re going it alone you should be prepared that this will require more time than you’re anticipating. If you have a job or other business, you’re going to have to find that time. That is why these people were calling me. They didn’t have the time to do everything. They had to either stop marketing efforts because they didn’t have the time or turn away clients.
The Big Takeaway
So, what’s the biggest takeaway from this? The best credit repair software is not going to overcome your biggest problems. After 10+ years in the business, I can emphatically tell you with conviction and confidence, that there is only one business model and opportunity in the country that WILL overcome every challenge you face in starting a credit repair business. And, that’s ours.
Take 24 minutes to watch a detailed overview video about our business model. You’ll learn that:
- No surety bond is required
- You’ll immediately be able to do business in all 50 sates
- We are fully compliant with CROA
- Accept credit and debit cards at no charge to you
- You’ll have a professional, customized website provided for you
- Access to complaint social media marketing materials, landing pages, and more
And, you’ll learn that you won’t have to worry about analyzing credit reports and drafting dispute letters. That will be provided for you by trained and experienced staff. In other words, you don't need to purchase credit repair software for business!
A Credit Repair Business Opportunity that Solves All the Problems
There’s more to learn about our business model so visit Credit Repair Business Opportunity to watch that video. Then, if you like what you see and want to talk directly with me, click the icon below the video to ‘Book a Phone Appointment’.
I look forward to talking with you.