If you’re setting out to find an MLM or network marketing opportunity you most likely have experience in the industry. Therefore, you want to find a company with the attributes that are important to you. But at the same time eliminating many of the pitfalls or disadvantages you may have discovered with a previous company.
What if you could find a company that offered all the advantages and attributes of a great MLM opportunity but had eliminated many of those pitfalls and disadvantages? Let’s examine what some of these advantages and disadvantages are.
Advantages of an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity
- Low start-up cost
- Residual and recurring income
- Utilizing the efforts of other people (OPE)
- Low overhead
- No inventory
- Selling products that are needed not just desired
- Unlimited income potential
Disadvantages of an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity
- Ongoing monthly fees/costs for product
- Trying to recruit family and friends
- Ground floor opportunities usually come from inexperienced companies
- Products that are overpriced
- Products that have competition at retail stores
- Selling a product that is a desire, not a need
- Having to train and manage people
- Carrying inventory so people can try the product
- Competition from other MLMs in the same space
- Low initial income
If you have experience in the industry you can perhaps add items to each of the lists above. The point is that choosing the right network marketing opportunity is the key. And, you want to have as many advantages and eliminate as many of the disadvantages as possible.
Our company has done so which makes this network marketing opportunity something you should take a strong look at. Many “traditional” network marketers will find this company to be very unique. It may be a bit foreign to them and they don’t quite grasp the differences.
Our Network Marketing Opportunity
The core product is not a product at all. And, it's not just credit restoration. It’s a package of services to help people build credit scores faster than ever before. Credit restoration, or what people like to call credit repair, is just one service that is included in the package. These services are delivered to the client through an online proprietary technology platform that has never before been offered to the public.
Within minutes, your clients could see their 3 credit bureau scores and their 3 credit reports. They can view their derogatory items and choose which ones to dispute through the credit bureaus. The dispute letters are drafted by our AI technology and sent to the credit bureaus. This allows for the disputing of derogatory items that same day.
As a prospective credit repair business owner, you do not need to purchase expensive software, pull credit for the client, or draft dispute letters.
However, in many cases just removing obsolete, erroneous, or unverifiable negative items is not enough to increase credit scores to the level of impacting someone's finances or ability to qualify for a loan.
So, the client can choose to have up to 24 months of rent payments and utility bills such as power, water, cable, and cell phone added to their credit reports. We typically see credit scores go up higher and faster through adding new positive accounts to a credit report than with credit repair.
There are far more services that each client receives. For more details visit Credit Repair Business Opportunity to watch a detailed overview.
Marketing Services vs. Products
If you have been in a network marketing company or MLM before that sold products you may not appreciate the advantages of selling services.
The margins for services are far better than for products because there are no manufacturing and shipping costs. Therefore they can actually offer these services for less than traditional businesses can. This puts our representatives (called Advisors) in a great position to compete in the marketplace and still have a very lucrative compensation plan. In fact, our bundle of services sells for $179 to start and only $79 a month. That is less than most companies outside of network marketing charge for credit repair alone.
Another advantage to marketing services over products is that they are delivered immediately to the client through a client portal. Our clients can begin using these services the day they enroll. There are no supply chain issues or issues with ingredients or FDA requirements.
Referrals for Sales from Other Professionals
Something that our company has to offer that perhaps no other company in the MLM or network marketing space has is the ability to get referrals for sales from other professionals. Real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, auto salespeople and dealers, banks, solar companies, and more. Any professional or company that has a need for their clients to have a certain credit score to close business with them is a potential referral source.
Individuals and companies in the industries listed above lose a significant amount of their business because their prospective customers cannot qualify due to credit scores. Our Financial Directors can solve this problem by developing relationships with these people who are happy to refer their credit-challenged prospects to our agents.
Eliminating the Negatives of Network Marketing
This company certainly provides all the advantages listed above but here’s how they have eliminated the typical disadvantages of MLM or network marketing.
- Ongoing monthly fees/costs for products- Advisors start for just $99.00 (plus tax & shipping for a business kit) and pay just $9.00 per month as an ongoing business fee. That's it!
- Recruiting everyone that you know- We promote recruiting of others certainly but train our Advisors to look for serious business-minded entrepreneurs. That may be one’s neighbor but more than likely friends and neighbors become customers or simply referral sources.
- Products that are over-priced- As mentioned above, our services are priced lower than what is found in the current marketplace for an inferior service.
- Products that have competition at retail stores- the consumer cannot find the services we offer at a store. They aren’t going to replace these services while running their errands. Some may be found with a Certified Financial Planner but the fees one would have to pay to access similar services are typically more than the average American can afford.
- Selling a product that is a desire, not a need- The services that we offer are not just a desire. People need our services to be able to refinance or buy a home, car, rent a home or apartment, and more.
- Having to train your own team- We provide solid business-building training online. You can plug your new Advisors into the training system and allow top producers in the company to train them. This is not hype and not just motivational. The training is filled with content about building a business.
- Carrying inventory so people can try the product- no inventory is needed
- Competition from other MLMs in the same space- there is none
- Low initial income- this may be the best part. Advisors earn a $75 commission on a sale and $10/month residually. In addition, they earn $25 every time one of their personally enrolled Advisors enrolls a customer.
ERA Credit Services and/or its partners, agents, or affiliates make no guarantees about the level of financial success individuals can achieve. Earning substantial income with this opportunity requires hard work, leadership, and dedication. Some may make no money.
Learn More About This Network Marketing Opportunity
If you are looking for an MLM or network marketing opportunity but want a company that is different and has eliminated many of the pitfalls in the industry, this just might be for you.
For more information on our network marketing opportunity visit Business Opportunity. Here you will find a 24-minute detailed video. If you like what you see you can then Book a Phone Appointment to speak directly with us.
Looking for an MLM or Network Marketing Opportunity was originally posted in 2014
and was updated in January 2017, July 2020, April 2022, July 2022 again in July 2023.
- Credit Repair Business Software
- Start a Credit Repair Business for 2020 and Beyond
- A Credit Repair Career - What Does It Take?
- The Best Credit Repair Software